BSc (Hons) Psychology
This psychology degree offers a scientific approach to the study of human behaviour, giving a broad understanding of psychological theory and research. It will develop your understanding of the processes influencing how people think, feel, behave, and interact.
Why study BSc Psychology at Goldsmiths?
- You'll be trained in statistics, the design of experiments, and the use of psychology-relevant statistical software
- We have excellent specialist and general-purpose research laboratories, including an EEG suite for brain research, an infant lab, and a visual perception and attention laboratory
- You can take advantage of our well-established links with employers of psychology graduates, and our programme of career development for students at all levels
- You'll participate in our innovative mentoring scheme, which involves meeting regularly with a member of academic staff who'll help your psychological thinking as well as your study and employability skills
- You'll be taught by experts in their field, and will have the opportunity to get involved in the world-class research taking place in the Department
- The degree is accredited by the British Psychological Society as conferring eligibility for Graduate Membership of the Society and also the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership, which is the first step towards becoming a Chartered Psychologist
What you study
This degree deals with the broad themes of cognition, individual differences, biological and evolutionary issues, social functioning, and development across the lifespan. The courses you take will develop your understanding of psychology’s everyday applications, such as studies of people at work and the rationale for and use of psychological tests.
You'll have the opportunity to develop your own particular interests by choosing from a wide range of specialist courses, and will carry out a research project on a subject of your choice with guidance and support from a supervisor. This allows you to apply the many skills you have learned throughout the programme to define and address new questions.
Полная информация на сайте: www.gold.ac.uk